Gummi Bears Silicone Mold

USD $7.38

If you enjoy preparing your own natural quality food at home, you’ll love this 50 cavity bear mold. Perfect for candies, gummy’s and chocolates.

Absolutely adorable tiny little bear silicone mold. It is made of an awesome quality silicone. There are 50 detailed cubs in the mold. It’s so easy to use – fill with your mixture and pop them out.


Price incl. vat, plus shipping. Free shipping above US$69!
Unlock quantity discounts!
1 2-3 4-9 10+
USD $7.38 USD $7.01 USD $6.57 USD $6.42
SKU: FL208 Categories: ,


Trying to cut back on your families sugar intake? You can still have candy! Adults & children alike will love making delicious candies with these gorgeous silicone bear molds.

Top quality materials – Peace of mind is knowing what your family is eating. 100% food grade silicone; Free of BPA, PVC & Phthalates, i.e. No plastic fillers; SGS tested, FDA & LFGB Standard approved- working temperature of -40 F – 446 F. Safe for dishwasher, oven, microwave and freezer.

You can add extra vitamin C, Probiotic powder, spirulina, bee pollen, maca powder (ginseng) or fish oil to help achieve additional health benefits. You’ll receive via email a FREE PDF Recipe Guide with every purchase with x 4 fantastic quick and straight forward sugar free recipes plus tips on working with gelatin.

You can cater to all the families tastes. Berry, sour, milk or chocolate bears are all covered in our recipe guide. Mold measures: 7.5″ x 5.5″. Cavity measures: 0.8″high, 0.4″ wide.

These molds are 100% food grade silicone, free of plastic fillers and pass both FDA and LFGB Standards. The candies are very easy release. Working temperature; -40-446F.

Safe for microwave, oven, dishwasher and freezer use. Mold size – 7.5″ x 5.5″. Cavity Size – 0.8″ high x 0.4″ wide x 0.4″ deep. NB: We do not provide a plastic dropper for filling our molds for 2 reasons; They are difficult to clean thoroughly AND more importantly, we believe chemical leaching of cheap plastics through hot liquid is not in the best interests of our customers. We recommend letting mixture cool slightly to thicken and pour from a glass jug. Knowing exactly is in the food your family is eating is so important particularly children with allergies. It’s never been easier to create safe nutritious treats at home.

Clean up is easy once the mixture sets. It peels straight off!